I’ve got a serious shoe obsession
These products are the jump-off aka the greatest things ev-ur. If you personally know me, you know that I love coconut as an ingredient for all things beauty.
This shampoo which includes egg whites AND coconut milk is wonderful. Also, the argan oil is….it’s just, ugh, I have no words. Perfection.
You can find these items at any local supermarket/pharmacy. Try and enjoy! You’ll thank me later.
Oh i’m sorry, was I not supposed to post a scary pic first? Yikes…
If I scarred you for life, i’m sorry. If you’re still here, please read below on how to make a cool, fun, YELLOW face mask!
For an acne-free bright face:
1 tbsp of gram flour
1 tsp of tumeric
1 tsp of honey
A few drops of lemon
A few drops of milk
1. Mix all the ingredients together and add milk* until you create a thick paste.
2. Use your clean fingers to spread the paste all over your face.
3. Let the face-mask set for about 15 minutes or until it becomes hard.
4. Rinse off the mask with warm water and rub your skin in a circular motion as you take it off.
5. Once your face is washed, if you have a yellow hue to your skin and are having a mini-heart-attack, use a cut lemon to rub your face or rinse with your daily facial cleanser.
I promise you, your skin will feel clean and fresh. Also, if you continue doing this a few days of the week, you will notice your skin clearing up and looking bright 🙂
Try this mask and hashtag #ilaamsamask on your instagram!